Wear your Australian Flag Headskinz with pride. “Aussie Aussie Aussie”. These Australian Flag Headskinz have the union jack and southern cross positioned perfectly across the face so that you can clearly show your national pride. The incorporates a 3D effect to look like it is waving regardless of how it is worn, AND when you are not wearing it you hang it on your wall. This one is our favourite.
Make A Statement, Express Yourself, And Protect Against The Elements (Dust, Dirt, Wind, Sun and Cold)!
We have carefully selected (and tested) a special blend of soft and stretchie polyester microfibre so Headskinz offer Sun, Wind, Dust and Dirt protection for your face (and head), while looking absolutely awesome.
Headskinz provide a super comfortable and high quality product that is expected and demanded from the Australian market. Here are some of the benefits:
- A strong barrier to the elements including cold and hot weather, the wind, the sun, dirt and dust.
- Great UV block out (around 96%) and a sun protection rating up to 30 UPF (for a super HIGH UPF choose our new SunBlock range which provides an awesome 50+ UPF).
- Keep you warm in Cold weather, but they are breathable and moisture wicking so that they can provide a cooling effect in hot weather.
- Wick away sweat and so, they are the perfect accessory to have while doing sport.
- Designed as a one size fits most product, they measure 50cm x 25cm, and they are very easy to maintain (Machine wash cold, Washing line dry).
- Shaped as a totally seamless tube, Headskinz provide comfort while delivering total multi-functionality.
You Can Wear Headskinz Doing Almost Anything:
- Shielding from the sun while Casting a rod on your boat
- Blocking the bugs from your face while riding your motorbike
- Protecting your face from the dust and dirt while on the Work Site or Farm
- Wicking away sweat (and looking awesome) while you work out at the gym
- Running in the Trail event
- At the Footy game, or
- Simply looking cool while being Out and About
How To Wear Your Headskinz: https://www.headskinz.com.au/how-to-wear-headskinz/