Tried and tested with Australian conditions in mind, this black gaiter is growing in popularity for both colder windy conditions as well as warmer, dusty environments. Providing relief and an aesthetic-looking barrier between you and the elements, our classic black gaiter is tried and tested from the high altitude mountain bike riders to the early morning workers keeping warm on site.
Headskinz ECO WEAVE – Stylish AND Sustainable.
As Headskinners we spend a heap of time outdoors. We run or hike the trails, hills and mountains, we camp out or work the land. So we wanted to do the right thing and support mother nature by producing an awesome new product that is sustainable and environmentally friendly. Introducing Headskinz ECO WEAVE! Made from a special material derived from 100% recycled plastic (RPET) and yet it performs and feels the same as classic Headskinz – simply awesome. They are stylish, super comfortable, light weight and highly breathable… best yet, they are 100% sustainable. They are packed in a premium recycled eco-cardboard for that all round sustainable experience. Headskinz Eco Weave is the perfect head wear solution so that we give back to the environment.
- 100% RECYCLED material
- Made from a specially made thread weaved from recycled plastic
- Packaged in a premium and attractive eco card pack
- Offering protection from cold and hot weather, the wind, the sun, dirt and dust.
- Super comfortable, highly breathable.
- They are a one size fits most product.
- Easy to maintain (Machine wash cold, Washing line dry).
- Shaped as a totally seamless tube, Headskinz provide comfort while delivering total multi-functionality.
How To Wear Your Headskinz: https://www.headskinz.com.au/how-to-wear-headskinz/