The Dark Grey Fleece neck gaiter (or buff, neck warmer, face scarf, face covering – whatever you like to call them!) blocks out strong winds, and keeps things like dust, dirt, and debris out of your face.
You can wear the Grey fleece face and neck gaiter while running or hiking during frosty early winter mornings, fishing late at night, to even motorcycling on windy days.
With over 12 ways to wear Headskinz, you’ll be able to keep your face, neck, and head protected at all times (while looking totally awesome without even trying!)
Buy the Grey Fleece gaiter today – shipping available Australia-wide. Or if you’re looking for custom designs, get in touch with our team and we’ll be more than happy to help you!
Make A Statement, Express Yourself, And Protect Against The Elements (Dust, Dirt, Wind, Sun and Cold)!
We have carefully selected (and tested) a special blend of soft and stretchie polyester microfibre so Headskinz offer Sun, Wind, Dust and Dirt protection for your face (and head), while looking absolutely awesome.
Headskinz provides a super comfortable and high quality product that is expected and demanded from the Australian market. Here are some of the benefits:
- A strong barrier to the elements including cold and hot weather, the wind, the sun, dirt and dust.
- Great UV block out (around 96%) and a sun protection rating up to 30 UPF (for a super HIGH UPF choose our new SunBlock range which provides an awesome 50+ UPF).
- Keep you warm in Cold weather, but they are breathable and moisture wicking so that they can provide a cooling effect in hot weather.
- Wick away sweat and so, they are the perfect accessory to have while doing sport.
- Designed as a one size fits most product, they measure 50cm x 25cm, and they are very easy to maintain (Machine wash cold, Washing line dry).
- Shaped as a totally seamless tube, Headskinz provide comfort while delivering total multi-functionality.
You Can Wear Headskinz Doing Almost Anything
- Shielding from the sun while Casting a rod on your boat
- Blocking the bugs from your face while riding your motorbike
- Protecting your face from the dust and dirt while on the Work Site or Farm
- Wicking away sweat (and looking awesome) while you work out at the gym
- Running in the Trail event
- At the Footy game, or
- Simply looking cool while being Out and About
How To Wear Your Headskinz
See How to Wear Your Headskinz for more inspiration and ideas
Headskinz, Buffs, Face Shields, Neck Tubes, Head socks, Neck Gaiters, Neck Warmers, Multifunctional Bandanas… whatever you call them, Headskinz have you covered!
We ship Australia-wide and offer Custom Design options. Shop online or talk to us today for more info!