Designed by one of Australia’s most prominent young artists, Paris Olympia, the INSANITY design is an absolute masterpiece. The design is an extension of the CARNIVAL & ESCAPE designs, and incorporates surreal characters and a window to the ESCAPE design. It certainly inspires thought (check out the tube image on this page). This design is part 3 of a 3 part artwork series and is celebrated as part of the Headskinz designer range.
Make A Statement, Express Yourself, And Protect Against The Elements (Dust, Dirt, Wind, Sun and Cold)!
We have carefully selected (and tested) a special blend of soft and stretchie polyester microfibre so Headskinz offer Sun, Wind, Dust and Dirt protection for your face (and head), while looking absolutely awesome.
Headskinz provide a super comfortable and high quality product that is expected and demanded from the Australian market. Here are some of the benefits:
- A strong barrier to the elements including cold and hot weather, the wind, the sun, dirt and dust.
- Great UV block out (around 96%) and a sun protection rating up to 30 UPF (for a super HIGH UPF choose our new SunBlock range which provides an awesome 50+ UPF).
- Keep you warm in Cold weather, but they are breathable and moisture wicking so that they can provide a cooling effect in hot weather.
- Wick away sweat and so, they are the perfect accessory to have while doing sport.
- Designed as a one size fits most product, they measure 50cm x 25cm, and they are very easy to maintain (Machine wash cold, Washing line dry).
- Shaped as a totally seamless tube, Headskinz provide comfort while delivering total multi-functionality.
You Can Wear Headskinz Doing Almost Anything:
- Shielding from the sun while Casting a rod on your boat
- Blocking the bugs from your face while riding your motorbike
- Protecting your face from the dust and dirt while on the Work Site or Farm
- Wicking away sweat (and looking awesome) while you work out at the gym
- Running in the Trail event
- At the Footy game, or
- Simply looking cool while being Out and About
How To Wear Your Headskinz: https://www.headskinz.com.au/how-to-wear-headskinz/
Headskinz, Buffs, Face Shields, Neck Tubes, Head socks, Neck Gaiters, Neck Warmers, Multifunctional Bandanas… whatever you call them, Headskinz have you covered!